The reception and the tour are conducted with respect to the sanitary, hygienic and social distancing rules put in place.
From February 28, 2022, wearing a mask is no longer mandatory to visit the site.
From March 14, 2022, the Sanitary Pass and the Vaccine Pass are no longer required to access the site.
Measures taken on site
– Seperating protective glass around cash registers.
– Staff wearing masks at all time.
– Markings on the floor to respect distancing rules.
– Multiple hydroalcoholic gel stations have been set up.
– Predetermined way of circulation in the chasm and store.
– Cleaning of surfaces and entrance hall.
– Disinfection of audio-guides after each use.
Recommendations to visitors
– Please respect the measures put in place at the site.
– Prioritize purchasing tickets online or paying with no contact debit/credit cards.
– Think of bringing warm clothing (temperature inside : 16°c)
Means of payment
We encourage visitors to buy their tickets online in order to limit contact at the reception. However, we do accept cash and debit/credit cards but no contanct payment is encouraged.
For questions, please contact us at +33 (0)4 68 45 87 68 or by email email@example.com