The reception and the tour are conducted with repsect to the sanitary, hygienic and social distancing rules put in place. For visits of Terra Vinea, we ask visitors to wear a mask at all time (mandatory for anyone aged 11+ and recommended for ages 6 to 10). If you do not possess one, surgical masks are sold on site (sold by the unit).
MEASURES TAKEN ON SITE
– Seperating protective glass around cash registers.
– Staff wearing masks at all time.
– Limitation of the numbers of visitors.
– Mandatory wait outside of the entrance hall.
– Markings on the floor to respect distancing rules.
– Multiple hydroalcoholic gel stations have been set up.
– Predetermined way of circulation in the chasm and store.
– Cleaning of surfaces and entrance hall.
– Disinfection of audio-guides after each use.
RECOMMENDATIONS TO VISITORS
– Please respect the measures put in place at the site.
– Bring a mask.
– Prioritize purchasing tickets online or paying with no contact debit/credit cards.
– Strollers cannot be used on site. Only baby carriers are suitable for the visit.
– Think of bringing warm clothing (temperature inside : 16°c)
MEANS OF PAYMENT
We encourage visitors to buy their tickets online in order to limit contact at the reception. However, we do accept cash and debit/credit cards but no contanct payment is encouraged.
For questions, please contact us at +33 (0)4 68 45 87 68 or by email email@example.com